GBLS USA 1 Year Limited Warranty.
The GBLS USA 1 Year Limited Warranty are in addition to and not instead of, of rights provided by consumer law.
If a product is defective consumers may, in addition to any other right which they may have under consumer law in US, avail themselves of of the rights contained in the Consumer Right Act 2015 or any other applicable legislation.
Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the GBLS USA 12 Months Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights.
Important: The GBLS USA 1 Year Limited Warranty terms and conditions shall not apply to consumer law claims.
What is covered by this warranty?
GBLS USA warrants GBLS brand products and accessories contained in the original packaging, sold by GBLS USA registered dealers within the USA, Canada, Mexico against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with GBLS user manuals, technical specifications and other GBLS published guidelines for the a period of ONR(1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). You will be able to received the remedies available under the 1 Year Limited Warranty for your GBLS products via any GBLS USA Authorized Service Center. In the event of any defect in materials and workmanship, you will be able to direct your claims to GBLS USA.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty does not apply to any non-GBLS branded products, even if packaged or sold with GBLS Products.
This is warranty does not apply:
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken furniture unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- To damage caused by use with a third party component or product
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
- To damaged caused by operating the Product outside the user manual, the technical specifications or other GBLS Product published guidelines;
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades) performed by any one who is not a representative of GBLS USA or a GBLS USA Authorized Service Center;
- To a GBLS Product that has been modified to other functionality or capability without the written permission of GBLS USA;
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to normal aging;
Before submitting your GBLS Product for warranty service you should remove any accessories or items that are not essential to replicating your problem including but not limited to aiming devices such as scopes, sight, or lasers, torches or other illumination devices. GBLS USA will not be held liable for loss or damage to such items supplied with the warranted products.
When submitting your GBLS Product for warranty service you must include any products r accessories that are necessary for replicating the problem such as batteries, magazines, sample of BB’s used or anything else as directed by GBLS USA.
You will bear the cost of posting warranted products to GBLS USA or an Authorized Service Center and ensure that they are adequately packed to prevent damage in transit. In the event of a valid claim the repaired or replacement products will return free of charge. If, after inspection, a claim is rejected, a charge for return postage will apply.
WHAT WILL GBLS USA DO IN THE EVENT OF A WARRANTY CLAIM?
If you submit a claim during the warranty period, GBLS USA will, at its discretion:
- Repair the Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
- Replace the Product with the same model formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
A replacement part, parts or product or a repaired Product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To begin the warranty claim process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before receiving warranty service, GBLS USA may require that you provide proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow procedures for obtaining warranty service, such as following instructions for packing and shipping products.
WARRANTY SERVICE OPTIONS
GBLS USA will provide warranty service through one of the following options:
- Return to Base Service. If it is necessary to return to base you must ensure the Product is sufficiently and properly packed to prevent damage in transit and the external packaging does not indicate the contents. The cost of returning the Product is your responsibility. If the Product is repaired or replaced under warranty, It will be sent back to you free of chard. Products may be mailed or dropped off at an Authorized Service Center.
- DIY Service. In some case we will provide you with a replacement product or easily replaceable parts or accessories of a product, which can be replaced under our direction Note: GBLS USA is not responsible for any labor costs you incur relating to DIY service. Should you require further assistance with the replacement, contact an US email@example.com.
Thank you. – GBLS USA -